For Home Delivery:
For Pick Up at Scripps Parkway Veterinary Hospital:
1) Please e-mail us at email@example.com
and allow 48 hours for processing your request.
2) Please call us at (858) 695-9996 if you need to pick up the prescription sooner.
- Federal and California state laws require a current physical examination, including any appropriate therapeutic monitoring, in order to prescribe or refill prescription medications. Calif. Code of Regulations Sec 2032.1
- California state law stipulates that prescription medications can only be dispensed by the prescribing veterinarian or by a pharmacy licensed by the State of California (including internet pharmacies). Calif. Business & Professions Code Sec 4051 (a) & Calif. Code of Regulations Title 16
- When prescription medication is necessary for your pet, you may request a written prescription to be filled at a California-licensed pharmacy of your choice. Calif. Business & Professions Code Sec 4170 (a) (7)